Did you know you can receive notices when things happen on your account?
Helps protect against Identity Theft
Get notices for special occurrences on your account.
With eAlerts, It’s Me 247 keeps you up to date with what is going on with your accounts!
|eAlert Type||Sample Uses|
|Account Balance eAlerts||
|ACH Deposit or Withdrawal eAlerts||
|Loan Payment Due eAlerts||
Subscribing for eAlerts or Changing Your Subscriptions
It’s easy to subscribe for an eAlert:
- On the It’s Me 247 top menu bar, click Info Center.
- Click the eAlert Subscriptions link.
- If you already subscribe for eAlerts, they will be listed. You can click the Edit or Delete buttons to modify the settings or discontinue the eAlert.
- Click the arrow on the drop-down list and choose which account suffix should be monitored.
- Set the remaining settings as instructed on the screen.
HINT:You can leave an individual setting blank if you do not want to use it. For example, if you are setting up an account balance eAlert, you can enter an amount into the “Send eAlert when my account balance is Above $” box but leave the “Send eAlert when my account balance is Below $” field blank if you want.
- If you want to receive an email, make sure to check the appropriate box. If you only want to see the eAlert when you log in to It’s Me 247, leave that box blank.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the list of eAlert subscriptions.
Reading Your eAlerts
Because eAlerts contain information about your accounts, they are sent to the It’s Me 247 Secure Message Center, so that you can read them only after verifying your identity by logging in to It’s Me 247. To read them, simply log in to It’s Me 247 as usual and click the Message Center button from the Info Center menu.
If you have requested an eAlert to be sent to your email address, you will receive an email that simply lets you know an alert has been delivered to your It’s Me 247 Secure Message Center. The email will tell you what type of alert (such as an account balance alert, or a loan payment alert), but will not give the account number or any other details. You will need to log in to It’s Me 247 to read the details of the alert.
Email messages are sent to the email address we have on file for you at the credit union.Make sure you let us know if your email address changes!