Please continue to conduct basic services online at brewerycu.com, through the Brewery CU mobile banking application, or by giving us a call at 414-273-3170. If you would like to meet with a loan officer or open a new account, you must make an appointment.
For your protection, and to follow CDC guidelines and local government recommendations, the following safety protocols have been established;
- You MUST wear a mask inside Brewery Credit Union, per the City of Milwaukee mask mandate.
- Physical Distancing
- A limited number of members admitted into lobbies at one time
- Safety glass is installed at all teller lines
- All work areas wiped down routinely throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available for member and team member use after each transaction
We’re always here for you.
These are difficult times for everyone, and we know that some of your biggest payments are due soon. If you’ve been economically impacted by this pandemic and are concerned about your bills, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times. We are offering payment deferrals on some loans. Now, more than ever, we are here to support our members.
Emergency Personal Loan
Members of Brewery Credit Union who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, a low-rate emergency loan is available to help with your financial needs. The Emergency Personal Loan is for COVID-19 related expenses such as; medical expenses, pay bills and replace income loss.
How to Apply