Your new Debit and Credit Cards are on their way! We have upgraded our cards and our security. Here’s what you can expect:
- You should receive your new card (or cards) around January 16th
- The last day to use your current card is January 21st, 2018
- When you receive your new card, call the 1.800 number on the card to activate and set your pin.
- Reset any third party automated payments to the new card info.
- If you will be travelling after the 21st, please plan to bring your new card(s) along with you!
We’re so excited to serve you better with this new card! If you have any questions at all, please give us a call/text at 269.673.5465, email email@example.com or stop in and see us.
2018 has arrived, but security should still remain a top priority when accessing online banking. Keep your account protected by changing your password and security questions at regular intervals. For additional tips on keeping your money safe, visit cusecure.org.
Did you know that you can access your annual IRS information in online banking? Simply click ‘My Accounts’ at the top, then select ‘Dividend/Interest Summary’.
You can set up your ACH direct deposit to have part of it go into a savings account, for any trips or vacations that you have planned for 2018. To configure this, log into online banking, click on ‘My Accounts’, and then select ‘ACH Transactions’. Next, click the name of the company and then click on ‘Create New Distribution’. (If you do not see this button displayed, please contact us at the credit union for assistance.) Finally, enter the amount you would like to begin saving. Then select the account, a start and end date, and click ‘Create’ to complete the process.