Get The Financial Peace of Mind You Deserve.
Have all the holiday bills finally arrived? Are other bills piling up? Don’t miss this opportunity to get a clean slate with our special balance transfer offer – you’ll SAVE with rates as low as 5.99% APR*.
If you’re still reeling from holiday bills, have unpaid medical debt or other obligations, or are wondering how you’ll pay off expensive credit cards, don’t worry. We have a simple and affordable solution. Transfer those high-rate balances to any First United Visa Card (Classic, Platinum with Rewards, or our Cash-Back Card). Rates are as low as 5.99% APR.*
Switch and save your way.
- Save with a special balance transfer rate as low as 99% APR.*
- There are no fees to make the transfer, and you’ll save with one low monthly payment!
- Continue to save with this low rate through December 31, 2020.
- Verify your current balance of other credit cards.
- Request to transfer: Call us or fax your balance information.
- Remember never to email us your personal information.
Transfer those high-rate balances today and relax! You’ll see immediate savings.
Make new purchases!
- Enjoy our already low (standard) rate on all new purchases.
- Your card is perfect for a unique purchase, paying your tax bill, or getting away on spring break!
How to get our card:
If you’re not a cardholder, apply online at www.FirstUnitedCU.org, email loans@FirstUnitedCU.org, or call or text 616.532.9067. We’ll get your request handled right away!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Promotional balance transfer rate effective on balance transfers made January 1 – June 30, 2020. As low as 5.99% APR, 300 BP reduced from member’s normal APR transfer rate through December 31, 2020, for any balances transferred through June 30, 2020. All three credit cards qualify for the promotion. Remaining balances will begin incurring interest at your card’s standard Retail/Purchase APR as previously disclosed in your cardholder agreement on January 1, 2021. Your account must be in good standing, and the credit union reserves the right to return any item on accounts if your account is either in default, you have exceeded your credit limit, or if the item you wish us to pay would cause the outstanding balance in your account to exceed your credit limit. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Rewards and/or rebates are not eligible with this offer. Payments made to your account will be applied first to any finance charges/interest and other fees due and then to the unpaid principal balance with the highest APRs. Offer is not good on other current First United CU card balances.