Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit a check into your account by taking a picture of it with your smartphone or tablet using our mobile app. With Mobile Check Deposit you can…
- Take a picture of your check and deposit it into your PSCU account.
- View a 30 day history of the checks you’ve deposited through the mobile app.
How to get started-
- Download/update our mobile app from the app store.
- Within our mobile app click Move Money then Deposit Check.
- Login with your It’sME247 Online Banking account information.
- Register for Mobile check deposit. (Approval may take 1-2 business days)
The holiday season is a busy time for many. Your money can continue to earn dividends while you are gathering with friends and family. Take a look at our current certificate and share rates by logging in and clicking ‘New Accounts’ and then ‘Shares and Certificates.’
Transferring funds to cover all your Black Friday shopping needs is easy! Log into online banking via your home computer or mobile device and select ‘My Accounts’, then click ‘Transfer Money.’
Changing your password on a regular basis is a smart way to avoid identity theft. To update your password, log in and select ‘Info Center’ at the top of the page, then select ‘Password.’ To review additional security tips, visit cusecure.org.