New chip cards are here! Activate your new card & new PIN right away!
If You Haven’t Already, Steps You Need to Take:
- Alert MidUSA if you have not received your new chip MasterCard.
- ACTIVATE your new MidUSA MasterCard. You will activate and create a PIN through the same process. It is important to remember the PIN for your new card as some merchants will still require it to process your transactions.
- Note any merchants that are currently charging your old MidUSA VISA credit card on a recurring basis (monthly, annually, etc). Please remember to update them with your new card information so that your payments to them will be uninterrupted.
- Begin using your new chip MasterCard Credit Card! Your old VISA Credit Card was deactivated on May 23, 2016.
- Note that your payment due date is now the 28th of each month. The mailing address for payments has also changed. Please take note:
MidUSA Card Services Payments
PO Box 452
Middletown, OH 45042
Don’t Have a MidUSA Credit Card?
Apply Online Today to claim your place in line for one of the NEW Chip-Enabled MidUSA MasterCard Credit Cards.