As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation evolves, the health and well-being of our members, churches, employees and community is of the utmost importance to us. In the event of normal business interruptions, we will notify members through email and on our website.
Even in these uncertain times, rest assured that we are still available to serve your financial needs:
- In our branches and offices
As extra precautionary steps, we are employing additional sanitary efforts to disinfect high-touch surfaces and our ATMs and providing hand sanitizer for staff and members in Everence branches.
- Manage your finances with online and mobile services
- Online banking – check balances, make transfers, pay bills deposit checks, apply for loans and more from your computer or mobile device.
- Mobile app banking – do everything you can on mobile banking, plus deposit checks.
- Mobile wallets – load your personal MyNeighbor credit card or your debit card into Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay. With mobile wallets you can avoid handling cash and pay using your phone instead.
- If you aren’t feeling well and/or are unable to visit a branch, call your local branch or National Branch at 800-451-5719.
- Contact your financial representative
The Everence Federal Credit Union branch managers and business development officers are available by phone or email to our members. Our financial consultants and representatives can also be reached via phone or email.
For regular updates and the most up to date information on our branch-service adjustments, please visit our website, everence.com.